Benefits of sports:
1. It increases the sense of well being and reduces mental stress.
2. endorphin release occurs.
3. Promote the "feel good" after exercise.
4. Decreases the degree of aggressiveness, ira, anxiety, anxiety and depression.
5. Reduces the feeling of fatigue. It gives you more energy and work capacity.
6. Increases the strength and endurance of muscles.
7. Prevents muscle deterioration caused by the years.
8. It facilitates movement of daily life.
9. It contributes to the greater independence of the elderly.
We understand quality of life as:
Integration into the community and the community.
Equal rights disappearance of stigma.
Equating mental illness with other diseases as a way to full normalization.
It is an entity with social purposes, nonprofit, which constitutes 1990 with the mission to improve the quality of life of people with severe mental illness (PCEM) and their families, defend their rights and to represent and defend the associative movement.
We believe that the integration of people with mental illness in society needs a comprehensive intervention that addresses the social aspects, health, labor, educational and family. Comprehensive care Mental health in the community and the community.